Auto req ID: 172265BR
As part of the overall digital strategy, PepsiCo is building industry-standard enterprise-scale Digital Platforms & Services to radically transform and support its global businesses. In support of this effort, PepsiCo is looking for an experienced hands-on leader to deliver creative solutions to meet the broader enterprise objectives by spearheading RPA, artificial intelligence & machine learning initiatives in our global organization.
As an Intelligent Automation Technical delivery leader, you will be responsible to provide people and technical leadership, oversight and mentorship for automation, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and cognitive end-to-end processes while maintaining and leading communication with global business teams, and senior leaders.
This is truly a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth as you work with some of the best minds in the industry to deliver groundbreaking Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions. You will utilize your knowledge and expertise across intelligent automation spectrum (Cognitive, Machine Learning, and artificial intelligence) and make an impact by using your critical thinking skills to identify creative solutions for real world business problems
Additional Responsibilities can include:
* Lead global technical teams to deliver production strength Intelligent Automation, Machine Learning and artificial intelligence use cases
* Deliver products using Machine Learning and strong statistical knowledge, while applying machine learning models to real data
* Lead and maintain customer relationships while working with business relationship managers and sectors leads to accomplish goals
* Lead the preparation and presentation of materials to senior leadership
* Work within fast paced agile development methodology (i.e. SAFe Agile) to accomplish our goals with entrepreneurial spirit
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or in an equivalent / related field
* Minimum 10+ years of hands-on development experience with a deep understanding of programming concepts
* 5+ years of hands on quantitative analytics experience, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, optimization and/or predictive analytics.
* Expertise in a variety of Deep Learning architectures including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and Transfer Learning
* Proficient with programming languages such as Java, Python R, VB, C#, or .NET
* Hands-on experience with MS Azure cloud
* Masters or Ph.d. will be preferred in Data Science, Statistics combined with Computer Science or equivalent field
* Proficiency and experience in Natural language processing
* Strong quantitative background with analytics experience. Proven track record in solving business problems through fact based and scientific analytics
* Possess strong technical skills, including the ability to leverage R/Python to analyze complex data, deploy machine learning models in production, solution with Big Data technologies and capable to deliver insights at scale
* Deep understanding of statistics, experimental design, and causal inference
* The ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively deliver it to technical and non-technical partners
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.