Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. +
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has a need for a Business Development Executive in Augusta, GA. This BDE will primarily support growth of Cyber programs for ARCYBER. This is a critical position on Perspecta's DoD Cyber BD team.
* Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities to qualify, pursue, and win. These opportunities will be cyber focused and add on work to our base ARCYBER program.
* Keep pipeline up to date in CRM system of record to reflect current information
* Drive opportunity qualification and risk assessment
* Manage opportunities through the Gate review process in coordination with Business Development VP
* Work closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the opportunity in order to provide requisite analysis/information and recommendations to the pursuit and account teams.
* Execute call plan in support of pipeline
* Represent the company to teaming partners and suppliers in support of opportunities
* Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the opportunity.
* Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win opportunities
* Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered
* Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines
* Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
* Opportunities can be local, CONUS, or OCONUS.
* Assess and quantify risk for major, high-stakes projects and programs.
* Make decisions on program staffing resource planning to include identification of Key Personnel.
* Close opportunities on established timelines to support the Army Account
* Frequently represents the organization to other businesses within the company and to external customers/clients.
* Acts as subject matter expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
* Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Education and Experience Required:
* Typically 9+ years directly related experience in business development
* University or Bachelor's degree; advanced University degree preferable.
* Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
* Ability to learn Perspecta offerings and position with the client
* Experience with the ARCYBER client required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* High level of DoD Cyber knowledge.
* US Government Secret Security Clearance or higher (preferable)
* Business/financial management expertise.
* Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor.
* Familiarity with project management methodologies.
* Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams.
* Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills.
* Can act as an executive sponsor for a project.
* In depth understanding and knowledge of Management of Change issues.
* Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across team.
* Proven program management skills and able to demonstrate leadership capabilities.
* Strong influencing and communication skills at a CIO level.
* Ability to cope with very high peak workloads and travel as necessary