It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
* This opportunity is for a candidate who is passionate about technology and has a deep understanding of Archiving and Supervision technology. This role can be located anywhere in the US working remotely. The role will encompass collaboration with the technical staff of large-scale enterprises as well as various groups within Proofpoint (Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales). The individual will assist our clients with the implementation and configuration of our Archiving/Governance suite of products. The candidate will require sound technical experience and skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate will need to build technical relationships and be responsible for customer engagement success.
* This is a highly technical role that requires in-depth knowledge of the Windows operating systems, and Exchange (on-premise and o365). Other tasks include troubleshooting and resolving issues involving complex product and infrastructure configurations, performance tuning and optimization, documenting product defects and working with internal teams towards resolution while managing the customer expectations. Prior knowledge of cloud-based technologies is highly preferred.
* The ideal candidate should enjoy working with people, solving problems, and be a self-starter. We invest in our people and provide product training, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
* Engage with our Archiving/Governance customers as an expert in the field
* Coordinate with multiple parties -- internal departments, partners, as well as the customer -- to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution to customer issues, and completion of projects
* Drive complex deployments while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of Use Cases
* Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
* Leverage previous experiences, share best practices, and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of our Archiving/Governance products
What you bring to the team
* Relevant Consulting experience
* Strong project management skills with a high attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Must be comfortable with presenting and explaining technology to people with less technical knowledge
* Have a good understanding of the sales process, be sensitive to sales situations, and possess excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Demonstrate experience in working with broad cross-functional teams
* Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills
* Detailed hands-on experience with Active Directory, Exchange/o365, and Archiving/Supervision software
* Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and have a positive attitude
* Experience in supporting software for Fortune 500 or other large customers
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Proofpoint provides cloud-based email security, e-discovery and compliance solutions for companies to protect sensitive business data.