* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Other Location: United States,Florida,Jacksonville
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
* Job ID: 19027417
Global Consumer Architecture Governance covers multiple key functions & processes: Cloud Architecture Review, Architecture Review Process, Application Portfolio Management, Technology Product Management, Enterprise Architecture Practices, and Data Standards assessment. These processes ensure proper levels of governance and controls are in place, and that Citi/GCB standards and policies are met. The role will support the cloud and architecture review and application portfolio management processes. Failure to properly execute these processes poses risk to Citi and could put us out of compliance to standards and procedures. These process are audited both internally and by external regulators. Responsibilities include: process management, process re-engineering, tracking & managing work items through the process, providing process expertise, producing metrics & analysis, and conducting review of key technical artefacts.
* BS degree, EA Framework certification, Agile / Lean project management experience, Cloud architecture experience (with major CSPs - AWS, Google), expert in Excel and MS office tools to manipulate data and provide insightful analytics
* Familiarity with application portfolio management methodologies and principles, including measuring portfolio risks/complexity, application roadmaps, inventory maintenance, investment criteria, and application lifecycle.
* Able to develop and champion Standards & Best Practices/Governance
* Project Management & Prioritization
* Problem solving and detail oriented
* Requires the ability to collaboratively engage at the highest technical levels with clients, vendors and partners, and across all levels of Citi GCT staff (release managers, project managers, architects, developers etc.)
* Requires continuous adjustment to constant business change new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, emerging technologies etc.
* Process ownership / management skill, including tracking, conducting reviews, providing use support, and reporting
* Process engineering and documentation experience
* Highly analytical and able to gain insights from data; able to conduct root cause analysis
* Able to convey complex ideas to audiences of all levels of the corporation
* Able to work independently & as part of a team
* Capable of rendering decisions based on standards, policy, and business goals/drivers
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.