Microsoft Services' mission is to enable our customers and partners as they realize their full potential through Microsoft software and services. Services and its partners bring the deepest expertise of Microsoft solutions-from enterprise planning to deployment and support-that help our customers innovate to strategic advantage in their respective industries.
As a company, we aspire to reinvent business process and to become the leading provider of business solutions. To help drive this effort, Microsoft Services has invested in the creation of an industry-based solutions team to blend industry-relevant scenarios across products and sales teams to increase business relevance.
The charter of the Microsoft Services Industry Solutions Team is to increase industry relevance, improve relevance with business buyers, and to deliver platform-based solutions. The core goals of the Services Industry Solutions Team are to increase the win rate for industry-led solutions, increase New Work Sold from industry scenarios, increase Microsoft's share of wallet with global accounts through industry solutions, and make the market for new Microsoft products through an industry-specific lens.
The Services Industry Solutions Team is responsible for leveraging the product-specific and integrated solutions from across Microsoft Services and making them industry-relevant for business buyers, therefore, the offerings team must have deep industry experience to have credible business conversations.
* Minimum 10 years professional experience in direct healthcare management roles and/or experience in selling/implementing industry based solutions for healthcare customers.
* Strongly preferred minimum 5 years professional experience in management consulting, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, technology implementation
* Understanding and experience with Microsoft cloud products and platforms.
* Solution architectural understanding of how solutions can be integrated across the Microsoft stack
* Proven competence for clear and effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises and across Product & Business Groups, Partner Groups and Sales organizations
* Reputation for building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders, including customer and partners
* Proven ability to transfer industry and market knowledge gained from customer engagements to account teams and other Microsoft constituencies
* Experience with executing plans with field marketing and sales organizations
* Global experience across several markets; multi-lingual a plus
* Relevant undergraduate degree and /or equivalent work experience. Master's Degree preferred
Location/Travel: Preferred location is Issaquah, WA, near MS HQ. Open to anywhere in the U.S. near an international airport. Global travel, up to 20% can be expected, as the needs of the business and our customers demand.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
As an architect for healthcare on the Microsoft Services Industry Solutions Team, you will be responsible for creating and delivering industry offerings globally targeted to the provider and payor parts of the healthcare industry. This includes:
* Contributing the services' offering strategy for industry solutions within healthcare including medical research, insurance payors, public sector organizations managing healthcare, and medical providers with a rich understanding of the entire lifecycle of solutions from pre-sales through ongoing support and consumption/adoption
* Ensuring alignment with industry teams across Microsoft, most notably across the domain delivery teams, pursuit leads and industry architect teams, regarding prioritized scenarios and products
* Working closely with solution area and digital advisor teams (among other services teams) to collaborate on scenario development and deal execution processes.
* Creating architectural and technical delivery documentation for healthcare solutions to help field delivery teams deliver for customers.
* Managing the coordination and creation of horizontal technology solutions to support industry solutions for global reuse within the sector
* Defining and executing the readiness roadmap for the right audience across marketers, sellers, consultants, and architects specializing in healthcare industry solutions
* Developing and facilitating engagement models with the industry delivery team and technology delivery domains
* Promote solutions to the field and help field roles better understand how to sell and deliver healthcare solutions.
* Supporting our external partner and ISV strategy for industry, working with the One Commercial Partner team
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.