Who We Are
We are a group of passionate technical leaders who strongly believe that Data and Artificial Intelligence are the future of today's businesses. We drive an inclusive and diverse culture that helps our customers transform their data into business insights that drive business growth. To help us achieve this goal, we are looking for Architects who can lead teams of highly technical resources driven by the power of Data and AI solutions.
Who You Are
These are just a few of the qualities we look for in our solution architects for Data & AI:
* Seeking opportunities for continued learning and growth
* Engages both creativity and imagination to solve complex business problems
* Eager to work on the latest technologies and be on the
edge of innovation
* Discover, explore and invent the future for both Microsoft and our customers
* Possesses the passion to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through Data and AI
If these qualities describe you, the timing has never been better to contact us and come work at Microsoft!
* 4+ years of designing and developing Big Data Architectures not limited to LAMBDA, and/or KAPPA.
* 4+ Years of designing and developing on-premise and cloud solutions for data platform, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Visualization Advanced Analytics and Data Science.
* 4+ years in using open source technologies for Data Analytics.
Additional Technologies Needed to be successful in this role:
Knowledge of competitive cloud computing solutions.
The job may require 50% travel. Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
What You'll Do
Harness your passion to lead and inspire others with the vision of improving the world through the power of data and AI. With your spirit and ideas, you will strive to be a role model and help others to understand the business-transforming advantage of the latest AI technologies. You will act as an ambassador and evangelist internally and externally to will drive the value proposition of Data and Artificial Intelligence with every action you take.
What you bring to the team
* Proven skills in estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations, limit risk and drive profitability.
* Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex architectural development plans and approaches to both executive and technical personnel.
* Ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
* Ability to move between high level architectural design and technical oversight project delivery and quality.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.