Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc., is a rapidly emerging biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative therapies that merge medicine with technology.
At Intarcia, we seek to transform the standard of care and improve patient outcomes in major therapeutic categories for serious chronic diseases, such as diabetes. We successfully completed our Phase 3 clinical trial program for our lead product, ITCA 650, and submitted our New Drug Application filing in the U.S. in 2016.
Additionally, we are developing a pipeline of products for our proprietary Medici Drug Delivery System™, comprised of three unique technologies: 1) A stabilization technology that allows for proteins, peptides, antibody fragments, and other highly potent small molecules to be stabilized at or above human body temperatures for up to three years or more; 2) A matchstick-sized osmotic mini-pump that is placed just under the dermal layer of skin to deliver a continuous and consistent flow of medication; and 3) A placement technology including proprietary tools designed to provide an optimal user experience.
We Are Growing
Since our 2012 round of financing, much progress has taken place at Intarcia, including significant enhancements to our world-class manufacturing facility, the opening of our new headquarters in Boston's Innovation Center, and the diversification of expertise on our Board of Directors and Leadership Team through new senior leaders who contribute vital new capabilities and experiences.
A key element of pride during our progress has been our ability to remain fully independent throughout our rounds of financing so that we continue to have full strategic and executional control over all aspects of our rapidly evolving business. While we are always accountable to our stakeholders, we are - and intend to remain - the driving vision and force behind our progress and our ultimate success.
As a key member of our Business Technology Group, the Architect - ERP Operations is responsible for the delivery of the SAP and Maximo solutions in support of Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality business process areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Stewardship of Intarcia's Operations solution, maintaining/fixing to ensure integrity of existing functionality and continued relevance through future enhancements
* Acting as single point of contact for delivery of Information and Technology (I&T) services to the Operations Business
* Partner with consulting team to guide solution design and development
* Assist in refinement of ITSM processes and procedures, and execution according to these processes with external Application Managed Service (AMS) partner
* Oversight of external partner in delivery of Application Managed Service (AMS) in support of Business processes
* Work with Intarcia Business team to train and sustain user organization to be able to derive expected benefits from I&T solution
* Partner with Business and I&T to collect, analyze, prioritize, and document business requirements
* Sustain and enhance solution and supported business processes to ensure solution remains viable and continues to meet changing business needs
* Bachelor's degree in information systems, or equivalent (required)
* SAP Certification and/or equivalent implementation experience with SAP Logistics modules (required)
* ITIL or similar certification in Service Management disciplines of Incident or Change Management (preferred)
* Participation in three or more SAP implementations, prior consulting experience preferred
* Experience within Life Sciences or regulated industry preferred, understanding FDA cGxP or similar regulations and requirements on IT systems
* Computerized Maintenance Management System implementation and/or support experience (Maximo preferred)
* Familiarity with IT Support processes for an enterprise system
* Broad understanding of Planning, Inventory Management, Manufacturing and Quality processes
* Ability to understand business strategy and requirements, and support translation into application requirements
* Excellent analytical and problem solving, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
(No relocation/Local candidates only)
About Intarcia Therapeutics
Intarcia Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies for chronic diseases.