Warner Music Group
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) - the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network - and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) - the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
Job Title: Architect, Enterprise Systems
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. Be responsible for the health, performance, and continuous improvement of the applications and systems that IT is responsible for. This group is the digital thought and technology collective working with world class creative Media & Entertainment executives and their teams; acting as the trusted operators and strategic partners with them to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Why this could be your next big break:
This is an opportunity to move the needle and make a significant impact within a large global enterprise. Responsibilities include coordinating projects and resources as new business offerings and technologies are developed and implemented within Warner Music Group. Requires excellent communication and technical skills, while working closely with all business units within Warner Music Group in determining design criteria and proof of concept as they relate to each business offering. Other functionality includes acting as engineering liaison to outside engineering entities, project budget management, staffing development and vendor management. Collaborate, design and implement ideas with business leaders from whiteboard to digital delivery and be a true partner with our business leaders. Recognize that as a Service Organization we're there to partner and steward the organization to operate efficiency, drive revenue and manage risk.
Here you'll get to:
* Build, manage and develop global the enterprise systems portfolio
* Work with the latest and best of breed technologies from Microsoft, Okta, Citrix, O365/Azure, Apple.
* Lead in the architecture, design and implementation of new technologies as well as new product features/functions.
* Must posses an in-depth knowledge of; Windows server, Active Directory, O365, Citrix (application, desktop), file/print, desktop engineering, virtualization, systems/network security, and application load balancing.
* Maintain and improve upon systems availability. Evaluates, and make recommendations on new technology and takes part in vendor selection.
* Ensure alignment between business and technical objectives
* Work in a highly creative environment and solve new problems everyday
* Set policy and governance to evolve with the ever-changing threat and compliance landscape
* Collaborate across multiple technology and business disciplines globally
* Be a leader in a global team where all options are on the table
* Have a place to go beyond "thinking your thoughts", but be able to shape them, stretch them, land and fly them
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
10+ years previous hands on network administration using the following skills:
* Previous system administration experience on multiple operating systems (Windows, O365, Citrix).
* Active Directory engineering and configuration of: OU, resources, security principals, replication/trusts, DNS/name space, group policy management, schema development, access/rights management, ADFS, SSO, domain/forest creation, quest migration tool.
* Microsoft Office 365: Sharepoint and Skype
* Windows server builds, and deployments via SCCM
* Develop key operating metrics to identify trends and proactive solutions to meet service level agreements and reduce MTTR
* Through understand of core network protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc. in a distributed computing environment.
* Able to exercise good judgment, resolve issues, and facilitate successful resolution of operational or application issues and constraints.
* Able to obtain, understand and interpret performance data.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities based on workload.
* Experience working with Co-Lo's, and managed service providers.
* Incident management and response, post mortem follow ups/root cause analysis
* Cisco Unified Communications / Video Conferencing
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* Vulnerability and penetration testing/auditing and remediation
* Incident and crisis planning and response
* SOX/PCI/GDPR compliance a plus
* MS SQL experience a plus
* Experience mitigating: malware, virus's, advanced persistent threats, phising, suspicious network traffic
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music Group
Warner Music Group is a music entertainment company.