What You'll Do
The CX Architecture and Delivery Excellence team is seeking a highly motivated engineer to assist customers with UCS Data Center Deployments.We need a creative problem solver, comfortable with challenging the status quo and rapidly responding to customers' demands to deploy and support Cisco's latest technologies and products. With a seasoned mix of broad networking knowledge and specific area expertise, you're well positioned to become a trusted advisor, capable of building solid, long-term relationships with customers. You will be expected to continuously enhance your skills and expertise to lead the technology/solution. You will have the opportunity to Implement and Maintain the latest Data Center technologies i.e. UCS, ACI & Cloud and provide the following:
* Provide expert guidance from an CX Professional Services perspective to Cisco's UCS customers in Planning/Designing and Implementing UCS Solutions as well as
Operating Systems and Virtualization, Microsoft, Linux Redhat and Novell, Vmware.
* Possesses working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols
* Lead and participate in complex Data Center and Cloud infrastructure (Compute, virtualization & automation) design/implementation and migration, performance
engineering or problem resolution projects
* Solve complex, cross-functional issues that encompass many technologies in network, server, storage, O/S, virtualization, consolidation, orchestration/automation and middleware
* Work closely with the Cisco account and Service Delivery teams on CX Professional Services engagements to ensure compliance to established CX delivery processes,
establishing strong interlocks with Global Enterprise customers and drives technical leadership and technology solutions with the customers
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Customer Experience Architecture and Delivery Excellence (ADE) - The CX ADE team is focused on driving business value and shaping our customer's vision for their Data Center and Cloud networks. We do this in a multi-faceted approach by providing expert consulting expertise, implementing technology solutions and maintaining a world class customer environment that is second to none. ADE's highly technical global resources support customer engagements acting as a seamless delivery partner to Sales and Service Delivery Teams.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
* Strong consulting & client-facing skills to include cross-functional influence, external and internal consulting/partnering.
Our desired skills include:
* Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent plus 8+ years of related experience in IT industry
* Certifications Preferred - CCIE ( Preferred ), VCP, CCNA or CCNP
* Passionate, persuasive, charismatic thought leader capable of quickly establishing executive interest in Cisco services by articulating the value and business advantage of Cisco's network migration services.
* A self-driven individual with the curiosity to learn, work in a fast paced changing environment, evolve continuously to keep pace with the Cisco's solutions, technologies and industry trends, be an inspiration and trend setters for others.
* High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.