Warner Music Group
Job Title: Architect, Cloud
A little bit about our team:
Global team of dynamic, creative and collaborative problems solvers working together to build highly secure and scalable solutions to drive innovation and operational excellence. This represents a technical and experienced position in the IT organization. An individual in this position is responsible for making the production systems more reliable by performing day-to-day operations including system monitoring, troubleshooting, problem identification, resolution and restoral following established and documented procedures and with minimal direction. This group is the digital thought and technology collective working with world class creative Media & Entertainment executives and their teams; acting as the trusted operators and strategic partners with them to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Why this could be your next big break:
This is an opportunity to move the needle and make a significant impact within a large global enterprise. Responsibilities include coordinating projects and resources as new business offerings and technologies are developed and implemented within Warner Music Group. Requires excellent communication and technical skills. Other functionality includes acting as engineering liaison to outside engineering entities, project budget management, staffing development and vendor management. Collaborate, design and implement ideas with business leaders from whiteboard to digital delivery and be a true partner with our business leaders. Recognize that as a Service Organization we're there to partner and steward the organization to operate efficiency, drive revenue and manage risk.
Here you'll get to:
* Build, manage and develop global public cloud (AWS, Azure & GCP) solutions
* Work with the latest and best of breed operations, collaboration, monitoring technologies
* Design and implement solutions that are highly automated and efficiently orchestrated
* Assist in performing regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
* Experience working in a dynamic, high-pressure production environment with a mid to large systems and storage infrastructure with multiple sites/networks.
* Ensure alignment between business and technical objectives
* Work in a highly creative environment and solve new problems everyday
* Set policy and governance to evolve with the ever-changing threat and compliance landscape
* Collaborate across multiple technology and business disciplines globally
* Be a leader in a global team where all options are on the table
* Have a place to go beyond "thinking your thoughts", but be able to shape them, stretch them, land and fly them
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
10+ years previous hands experience using the following skills:
* System administration experience on multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux, VMware)
* Hands on experience building and maintaining of servers (Cisco, HP), storage (EMC, SAN, NAS) and virtualization (VMware) solutions.
* Public Cloud - AWS and/or Azure
* Red Hat Ansible Tower, Jenkins, Github, Splunk
* AWS technologies: Lambda, Redshift, Kinesis, RDS, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, IAM, VPC, EMR, CloudWatch, EC2, S3, EFS, EBS, DynamoDB
* Monitoring: Infrastructure, Security, Application, Time-Series, New Relic, Datadog
* Hashicorp: Vault, Nomad, Consul
* Strong programming skills: Python, YAML, JSON
* Strong knowledge of data loss prevention, endpoint protection, internal/external threat mitigation.
* Able to implement automated approaches for administrative and DevOps tasks.
* Develop key operating metrics to identify trends and proactive solutions to meet service level agreements and reduce MTTR
* Through understand of core network protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, etc. in a distributed computing environment.
* Able to exercise good judgment, resolve issues, and facilitate successful resolution of operational or application issues and constraints.
* Able to obtain, understand and interpret performance data.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities based on workload.
* Experience working with colos, and managed service providers.
* Incident management and response, post mortem follow ups/root cause analysis
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
* Vulnerability and penetration testing/auditing and remediation
* Incident and crisis planning and response
* SOX/PCI/GDPR compliance a plus
* Experience with Infrastructure as code methodologies
* Oracle database
* Experience mitigating: malware, virus's, advanced persistent threats, phishing, suspicious network traffic
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the "Apply" link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don't be discouraged if you don't hear from us right away. We're taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Warner Music Group is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances.
Copyright © 2018 Warner Music Inc.
About Warner Music Group
Warner Music Group is a music entertainment company.