We are recruiting strong engineers at all levels to build our next-gen Big Data predictive analytics platform & products with a focus on B2B marketing/sales. In particular, we're recruiting a top-notch architect to join a talented team with background from top schools (such as Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua, UC Berkeley, U Penn, etc.) & top software/tech companies & successful startups (such as Apple, Google, Salesforce, ServiceNow, VMware, Zynga, DemandTec, ProfitLogic, etc.), and play a key technical leadership role.
* Successful track record as architect/key technical lead for at least 1 serious product with significant production customers. Significant experience at startups as well as successful/more established companies.
* Strong grasp of system architecture/design principles/object design, CS fundamentals and programming fundamentals. Expertise in Java/C#/C++, web technologies and distributed systems.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to hit the ground running and learn/adapt quickly.
* Strong leadership and ability to work with/influence cross-functional teams. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in top-notch software engineering organization. Experience in building large-scale SaaS product/cloud service.
* Expertise in Hadoop, NoSQL, data mining/machine learning, web scraping, text mining, search technology, and ad network, etc.
* Experience in short release cycles, Agile/Scrum and TDD.
Lattice (www.lattice-engines.com) is a high-growth private company backed by top Venture Capital firms Sequoia Capital and NEA, with a focus on SaaS-based Big Data Predictive Analytics solutions for B2B marketing and sales. We're a leading vendor in an exciting space, and our rapidly growing customer base includes companies of all sizes and from nearly every major industry.