Residency Status: ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Clearance: Active TS with SCI with the ability to obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
Time Type: Full-Time
Relocation Fees: No
Novel Applications of Vital Information Inc. (Novel Applications) is a premier technology services company that provides solutions in the areas of Cyber Security, Information Management, Systems Integration. Novel Applications is a business that combines experience, creativity, flexibility, pragmatism, and cost-effective solutions in order to deliver measurable business value to our clients.
Headquartered in Fredericksburg Virginia, Novel Applications employs engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Novel Applications is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
NAVOI is seeking a Archer Subject Matter Expert supports the development and implementation of cyber engineering strategies, tools and techniques to enhance a systems cyber-resiliency against existing and emerging cyber-threats.
* Perform hands-on technical analysis of test data and use critical thinking and a broad understanding of different technologies to identify areas susceptible to cyber-attack, based upon provided cyber-threat intelligence.
* Upon identifying susceptibilities, assist in developing recommended improvements to engineering requirements and specifications.
* The candidate will support development of presentations and reports to document findings, and will require good communication and interpersonal skills to convey findings in a tactful manner and at the technical proficiency of the audience.
* Capable of providing cybersecurity engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, security tools, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational cyber tools
* Possess in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge of cyber defensive operations and technologies
* Capable of working independently or as a team member to solve cybersecurity engineering problems
* Develop and analyze available COTs cyber protection tools that will improve security posture and provide recommendations that support the remediation and protection of systems Perform requirements traceability to assessment findings
* Perform cyber criticality, mission impact, and risk analysis of recommended tools Translate analytical findings into security use cases that can be implemented within available surveillance capabilities
* Provide detailed and accurate technical reporting of analysis results in the form of PowerPoint presentations and/or Word documents, as well as oral briefings on complex technical subjects attuned to senior management, technical, or non-technical audiences
* RSA Archer module development
* Web development
* Ability to integrate disparate software applications through API function calls Identify, assess, and evaluate moderately complex product/service solutions
* Ability to coordinate resolution of product/service issues, upgrades and problems Ability to interact with management to assess major business processes and address product/service needs Ability to develop and deliver presentations to customer leadership
* Ability to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software Ability to troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
* Ability to research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new modules Ability to design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software Ability to address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms Ability to consult with end users to identify application requirements
* Ability to perform feasibility analyses on potential future projects
* Ability to resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvement and enhancement
* Ability to participate in development of software user manuals
* Should hold one or more of the following certifications in good, current standing:
* CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASP, or Security+
* 3+ years of related Identity Management tools engineering experience, including installing, configuring and troubleshooting experience with one or more of these tools:
* CA PAM
* One or more active certification listed below:
* Tenable Certificate of Proficiency
* SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Engineer
* SailPoint Certified IdentityIQ Architect
* CyberArk Trustee certification (Level 1)
* CyberArk Defender certification (Level 2)
* CyberArk Sentry certification (Level 3)
* CyberArk Guardian certification (Level
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related degree is desired and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.