What you'll be doing...
Join our Verizon Governance, Risk & Compliance (vGRC) team focused on the delivering enterprise-wide compliance and risk solutions. As an Archer - Lead Developer, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Developing custom solutions, applications, and questionnaires in the RSA Archer/vGRC platform.
* Being responsible for end-to-end configuration of new or existing vGRC applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC (e.g., layout, access controls, workflow, notifications, packaging).
* Delivering Archer development solutions (e.g., data-driven events, complex calculations, data feed configurations, API's) to help solve business problems.
* Assisting in the preparation of formal documentation, including requirements specifications, system design documents, use case, and other operations manuals.
* Providing recommendations and subject matter expertise for the development/architecture of the Archer platform.
* Partnering with vendor and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution.
* Providing support in troubleshooting production issues when necessary.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience in the development, maintenance, testing, and support of RSA Archer GRC applications.
* An understanding of all core components of Archer development (i.e., Role/Groups/Record Permissions, Fields/Layouts, Data Driven Events, Advanced Workflow, Notifications, Calculated Fields).
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* RSA Archer Certification.
* API configuration.
* The ability to write MS SQL database queries for the purpose of importing and exporting data between Archer and other systems.
* Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and DevOps methodologies.
* The ability to work effectively on a team.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience working with tools used to support Agile practices (e.g., JIRA).
* The ability to establish and foster professional relationships across different levels of the organization.
* The ability to drive results independently and with limited guidance.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.