High energy Service/Support Analyst hybrid role with Customer Facing "Front Line" Support, encompassing 3 main areas of Core Business (1) NOC Operations, Carrier Management, Proactive Monitoring (2) Call Center Support for VoIP Systems and Services (3) Help Desk Support for Internal and External Customers.
Position focus on Flexibility, Availability, Adaptability, with a High Level Focus on Customer Service, awareness of SLAs, all to Exceed Customer Expectations.
Essential Functions (Key Performance Objectives)
* Proactive Alarm Management for Various Customers covering network devices such as Servers, Firewalls, Routers, Call Center ACDs.
* Ensure Service Level Agreements are maintained and exceeded.
* Manage Multiple Monitoring, Ticketing, and CRM tools to ensure proper workflow of Support Requests
* Call acceptance of AGC customers requesting multiple levels of support for a wide range of products.
* Prioritization, Classification and Escalation of Incidents according to Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide first level Help Desk support for both External and Internal Customers, encompassing: Desktop/Laptops, Software (Mainstream and Proprietary) Mobile Devices, Networking Devices, Printers, and Servers; with a focus on First Call Resolution
* Ensure accurate Time reporting for Shift into Time Tracking Software on a Daily Basis.
* Interact with Team Members, Management, Various AGC Departments, Partners, and Third Party Organizations to maintain workflows, escalate, and ultimately resolve Customer Service Requests.
* Provide First Level Customer Service via Phone and Auto-Ticket Generation for VoIP/Telecom Support involving AGC Product Lines including Avaya and ShoreTel Phone Systems
Other Non-essential Functions (Key Performance Objectives)
* Perform all other duties that are consistent with this position as assigned
Standards for Measuring Success
* Successful and timely completion of duties for the NOC Analyst. Key management attributes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as agreed.
Tools & Resources Required
* Fax machine
* Environmental exposure is in a well-lit and ventilated office environment
* Any other equipment as required
* High Speed
* Fast Growth
* Highly charged
JOB SPECIFICATION: ASK Framework
* Positive and forward thinker
* Employee and client-centric
* Fast paced and prompt
* Energetic and Enthusiastic
* Self-motivated and result oriented
* Focused and Entrepreneurial
* Communication both written and oral with excellent attention to clarity and delivery of information to a wide audience
* Organized and detail-oriented in all areas of responsibility
* Touch Typing of 50 to 80 wpm
* Proficiency working in various Ticketing Systems with a strong understanding of workflows
* Strong ability to work independently towards goals outlined by customers, NOC team, management, and self-created
* Operate effectively in a team environment
* Schedule Flexibility around shift start/end times throughout a 24/7/365 environment
* Ability to Troubleshoot all types of technology related issues, both familiar and unfamiliar
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Education: High school diploma required (relevant certification preferred). Degree in business, technology or engineering preferred. Relevant and significant experience above requirement may substitute for some of the education requirement.
* 3 to 5 Years relevant experience preferred. Students (without experience) with exceptional skillset and attitude also considered
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* Ability to Prioritize tasks based on Urgency and Scope
* Strong organizational and time management skills to set priorities and handle multiple tasks efficiently to meet client needs.
* Customer Service Experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of technologies found commonly in an IT workplace: Microsoft OS both Client and Server, Microsoft Office, Web based Application/Interfaces, along with any other applications found here
* Advanced Understanding of TCP/IP/LAN/WAN Protocols - Preferred. Entry Level Understanding - Required.
* Avaya/ShoreTel experience is a Plus
Position Title: Tier I NOC Analyst
Physical Activities Characterized As:
Lift: <1 pound
Carry: <1 pound
Push/Pull: <15 pounds
Activity Extent Comments
75 to 85%
Sit at desk talking on phones, review paperwork, use computer (may stand as needed), and attend meetings
70 to 85%
Communicate with prospects, vendors and associates, meetings
25 to 40%
10 to 15%
Walk to copier, restore and retrieve file; exit for breaks, lunch, meetings, etc.
Lift and carry office items needed for job functions such as paperwork, headphones, pens, etc.
Miscellaneous activities as needed, such as chair adjustments, general housekeeping, paperwork retrieval, general office functions
Pull or push chair