Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
ARC Infrastructure Developer, VP
Req #: 190047329
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
The goal of Architecture & Development Practices (ADP) is to design and govern a target state architecture that meets the strategic business needs. To act as a trusted partner to the organization, enabling and leading with an 'Architecture First' approach. Accelerate our evolution into a software-based organization, creating the policies, tools and processes that our software development teams leverage. ADP delivers innovative, high quality, cost effective, fit-for-purpose technology solutions for application partners firm-wide through Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI).
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Experience with agile software lifecycle including design and implementation via CI/CD pipelines.
* Understanding Cloud , Virtualization, IaaS, PaaS and experience developing applications for AWS, Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes
* Experience with implementation of industry standard API's, Swagger documentation, YAML & JSON
* Software development experience using Java, with a strong base in object-oriented programing, functional design and development.
* Experience with developing frameworks that include coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Advanced experience working in a large scale enterprise with two or more of the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking and security software.
* Knowledge of basic relational and/or non-relational database concepts
* Strong understanding of REST architecture and experience building RESTful APIs and RESTful Web Services
* Experience with the Spring Framework,
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with experience in agile and scrum methodologies.
* Ability to collaborate with across multiple teams to achieve common goals
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.