APS Developer in Pasadena, CA
As an APS Developer for the Platforms and Service Delivery for Government Solutions team located in Pasadena, you will be responsible for the Applicant Process Services project. You will design, develop, deploy, and monitor the components part of the global solution. You will work under the responsibility of a Lead Architect that is in charge of the whole solution. You must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance which requires you to be a U.S. citizen.
A week in the life of an APS Developer:
* You will ramp-up on the existing solution - including reverse engineering when needed - on the components you will be in charge of.
* You will support the implementation of a DevOps model, including agile methodology but also implantation of a CI/CD - Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment - with full automation from development to deployment and monitoring.
* You will perform functional analysis, design and development of new features.
* You will produce all documentation associated to your activities.
* You will monitor the application (performance, troubleshooting, etc.) and propose improvements.
* You will support Customer Services teams.
* You will work closely with Project Manager and Lead Architect to provide workload estimation and visibility on your assigned tasks.
* It would be preferred if you have experience in DevOps (Kanban), knowledge of Python, C#/C , and Web services REST, and knowledge on security and secure development, cryptography and protocols.
* You must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance which requires you to be a U.S. citizen.
* You must be fluent in English.
* We would like someone to join our team who is a team player, customer-oriented, autonomous, creative, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
* You must have a Master's Degree in Computer Science.
* We are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years' experience in Software Engineering.
* Apply now before this career opportunity is filled. We look forward to reading your CV!
Employees are required to perform the duties of this position, or any Gemalto position, in compliance with all company policies, procedures, practices, and processes, whether written or verbal, which Gemalto, in its sole discretion, may change periodically, including, but not limited to, those implemented to ensure product, physical plant, information systems and technology security, along withal federal, state and local regulations and public policies. Protect Gemalto assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference. React and help resolve security events or security risks reported by employees. Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken.
Gemalto is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or other protected group status. We support and apply this policy through a program of affirmative action. This includes special efforts to employ and advance within our organization, qualified members of protected groups. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, please direct your inquiries to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gemalto, a digital security company, offers mobile connectivity, payment technology and data protection solutions.