At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Technology is seeking a Senior application system engineer to support Wholesale Technology Services with responsibilities related to the Cross Sell Analytics suite of applications, which blend both Microsoft and Oracle technologies. Candidate will be asked to assist his teammates with production support, design, test and enhancement development activities. Core responsibilities will include: data design and modeling, ETL process enhancement with PL/SQL as well as performance improvement analysis. Core technologies will cross platforms to include both Oracle as well as C# and .Net frameworks.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to contribute and lead design and development initiatives within a highly complex business environment. Candidate will work closely with business partners to evaluate business requirements, write functional design specs and participate in efficient development, delivery and deployment. Responsible for collaborating closely with teammates, DBAs, Web developers and interface partners as well as ensuring quality throughout the development lifecycle. Participate as needed in compliance, risk and regulatory processes within Wells Fargo.
* 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 7+ years of application development experience with ASP.NET(C#)
* 7+ years of T-SQL (Transact-SQ) experience
* 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
* 5+ years of data modeling experience
* 5 + years of SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Financial services industry experience
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Must possess in-depth knowledge of C# and SQL Server development with large-volume data processing with knowledge of web-based technologies.
* Experience with other Relational databases such as Oracle and Teradata
* Proven experience with Autosys
* Proven experience with Azure Cloud
* Proven experience working with complex data structures and performance tuning activities.
* Proven abilities working within large, complex projects focused on end-to-end business flows through multiple systems.
* Ability to provide production support duties on a rotating basis.
* Previous experience overseeing releases, patches and upgrades.
* Ability to work outside of regular business hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.