* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19035422
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business.
CITI- with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
Application Support Experience
* 7+ years' work experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial
* Prior experience in enterprise application development or support, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, performance fine tuning and cost optimization
* Demonstrate accountability, leadership, independent initiatives and willingness to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time-zone.
* Strong team player with direct and matrix management skills. Flexible and being able to manage time effectively.
* Managing Multiple Applications Establishing ITIL best practices Processes and Procedures.
* Ability to Manage Change and Release implementation, Review and sign off on the all application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployment within the timeline and post implementation validation are performed.
* Experience in leading staff in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
* Experience in managing communications across business and technology stakeholders at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
* Preferred production support experience in banking industry
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related field with 5+ years.
* Unix : 5-7 years IT Support experience with AIX or Linux
* Scripting : 3-5 experience writing Shell, Chef, batch, writing SQL queries
* Middleware : Supported Websphere, Java and IHS applications
* Messaging : Supporting MQ and NDM.
* Others : MongoDB and Kafka knowledge is a big plus
* Monitoring Tools : AppDynamics, Geneos ITRS, ELK experience is an advantage
* Deployment Tools : Have worked on enterprise 1 click deployment tools
* Worked on Incident management and tracking tools.
* Experience in Autosys Job Scheduling and setup.
* Basic understanding of network topology, Firewalls and Load balancers.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Know when to use technical and non technical language
* Build relationships with peers and management at all levels
* ITIL foundation 3 certified
* Ability to work in an Offshore/Onsite environment
* Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
* Efficiently and effectively manages work, time, and resources.
* Strong knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
Citigroup is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services.