Interested in modeling and understanding customer behavior through machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data mining over TB scale data with huge business impact on millions of customers?
Then join our team of Engineers and ML experts tasked with predicting, analyzing, and understanding customer behavior for Amazon Prime (globally!). As an ML expert you will coordinate directly with business partners and engineering teams in Prime to intake, build, and apply your modeling solutions (our team owns the data pipeline!). Additionally, our team's expertise gets routinely called upon to weigh in on a variety of topics from experimental design, outside model assessment, and ML education. You will also help develop and define the needs of our modeling infrastructure, develop state of the art algorithms, and coordinate with our team's engineers to help us scale. We also publish research and patent inventions!
As part of our team, you will also utilize and be exposed to AWS technologies (EMR/Spark, Redshift, Sagemaker, DynamoDB, S3, ...), various ML algorithms and techniques (XGBoost, Random Forests, Neural Networks, supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised/reinforcement learning), and statistical modeling techniques (regression, logistic regression, custom mathematical models).
* Build and develop machine learning models and supporting infrastructure at TB scale, in coordination with software engineering teams.
* Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
* Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon's historical business data to help automate and optimize key processes.
* Work closely with the business to understand their problem space, identify the opportunities and formulate the problems.
* Use machine learning, data mining, statistical techniques and others to create actionable, meaningful, and scalable solutions for the business problems.
* Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models and statistical approaches to understand and predict customer behavior and to solve business problems.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.