Are you experienced at applying machine learning to big-data tasks? Are you excited by analyzing and modeling terabytes of text, images, and other types of data to solve real-world problems? We love data and we have lots of it. Join a high impact innovative team of scientists, economists and engineers who use Machine Learning, Statistics and Econometrics to develop highly innovative and impactful products that influence the company's bottom line.
The Central Economics team supports the executives to drive the global optimization across almost all key business units of Amazon, including market design, pricing, forecasting, online advertising, search, supply chain network planning, and other areas. Our team is building a number of highly innovative and impactful products, such as Amazon Economics Intelligence Service, Amazon Search/Discovery optimization, and Amazon Corporate Bridging Service. Join us to build revolutionary products that has significant impact of the company's footprint. We are looking for versatile and passionate scientists who want to develop industry leading technologies and set the bar for every other company.
As an applied machine learning scientist, you work with a team of scientists to drive technology and research directions. You will work on projects of large opportunities. You will collaborate with economists, engineers and product teams. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience. If big data, cutting edge technologies and building intelligent systems excite you, if you love to innovate and deliver results, then we want you to be on our team.
* Use machine learning and statistics techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
* · Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
* · Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
* · Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model experiments, implementations and new feature creations
* · Work closely with business staff to optimize various business operations
* · Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
* · Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling management reporting on a regular basis
* · Research and implement novel machine learning, statistical and econometrics approaches
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.