At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Quality Engineering organization is responsible for identifying, documenting, and assessing risks to availability. This Apps Systems Engineer lead role will be responsible for overseeing and participating in automation design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Lead will oversee a team of automation engineers supporting coding scripts in Java to automate manual test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality for Wells Fargo Digital Channel applications.
In this Senior QA engineer role, the candidate will utilize Selenium/Java, TestNG, Jenkins, and DevTest (CA) to automate and virtualize test cases that reside in HP Quality Center ALM. These tasks will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concept. Candidate will develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications. Candidate will serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform. Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free. Candidate will work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
* 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
* 3+ years of JIRA experience
* 3+ years of Quality Center experience
* 3+ years of virtualization technologies experience
* 5 + years of web application development experience
* 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
* 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* 3+ years of implementing test automation using Selenium, web services or SQL
* 5 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 2+ years of internet banking experience
* 2+ years of mobile banking experience
* Exposure to Wells Fargo Internet , Mobile or Tablet applications
* 1+ year of ANT or Maven experience
* 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
* 2 + years of Confluence WikiD experience
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.