* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Evening Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19023289
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business. CITI, with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
We are seeking an experienced Application Support Sr. Analyst within ICG Treasury and Trade Services Production Support organization. The teams provide Level 2 support for applications within TTS Technology. They handle the day-to-day availability of the applications and ensures issues or status updates are accurately communicated to business users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You have strong application support and technical knowledge and be successful in their endeavors, excellent partnership and team building skills mentor junior resources and have sound character and social skills.
You should be technically astute, well organized, hardworking discussing issues with business and technical users.
You possesses good multi-tasking skills and be process orientated.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Main focus areas will include promoting stability and quality of support services in line with our global strategy and technology management policies, as well as day to day operation and oversight for the various applications operating in the region and globally.
* Continuously identify the automation scope and implement them to bring in more efficiency.
* Work closely with DEV partners to prioritize the top stability issues.
* This role forms Global Support L2 team and is a Production support analyst's role based in Irving.
* This role will attend and respond to compliance, audit or BAU production issues related to business as usual (BAU) functions.
* You are able to analyze complex problems / situations and to propose simple solutions.
* Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand.
* Handle a workload which is subject to changing priorities and demands.
* Build and maintain a knowledge base to ensure that knowledge transfer takes place within the team.
* Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Production Support Teams.
* Help to define, record and execute application disaster recovery plans and procedures.
* Collaborate effectively with multi-functional partners, sharing information and knowledge effectively.
* Effectively communicate and be compatible with infrastructure and supporting technology groups across a distributed Unix/Linux environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
* Work closely with 1st level support teams and work as part of the 2nd level support team to ensure team is meeting the business' requirements.
* Follow through to ensure each problem is resolved according to SLA.
* Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, development teams and Global Support Lead.
* Liaise with users; business sponsors; and other Application Development groups.
Application Support Experience:
* 8 years + experience working in a production support environment.
* Exposure to DEVOPS tools such as CHEF/ Ansible and migrating applications to ECS on Cloud
* Should have hands on experience on App Dynamics , ELK and exposure to Machine learning
* Effective in supporting Payments applications preferably in corporate banking.
* Strong knowledge in ITIL practices in the area of Incident, Release, and Change and Problem management.
* Effective in handling communications across business and technology partners at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
* Prior experience in large scale enterprise application support, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, performance fine-tuning and cost optimization
* Demonstrate accountability, independent initiatives and willingness to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time-zones
* Flexible and being able to handle time effectively.
* Basic Networking knowledge ( Load balancers, Network Protocols)
* Ability to manage change and release implementation, review and sign off on the all application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployment within the timeline and post implementation validation are performed.
* Experience using Service Now or other similar issue tracking system and managing the projects with accurate estimation and running them without overdue
* Excellent strategic analysis, problem solving, issue resolution and decision-making skills
* Experience working within an on-shore/off-shore support environment
* Ability to build positive relationships in a multi-cultural environment across all levels within IT
* ITRS monitoring tools exposure and experienced in running ITRS gateways
UNIX and Scripting
* Working experience with Linux infrastructure
* Experience writing Linux Shell scripts
* Good Technical knowledge of Oracle 11G, SQL, MS SQL Server, and PL/SQL programming.
Programming Languages and Middleware
* Good Technical Skills in Java ,API and XML
* Technical understanding of IBM WebSphere and TIBCO
* Technical understanding of ABINITIO
* Knowledge of Business Objects
* NDM, SFTP, MQ & TIBCO EMS
* Strong Knowledge of Payments. (SWIFT Message types, Collection, receivables , SEPA and Fast payments)
* Autosys or relevant batching tools
DEVOPS and Cloud
* Experience on Cloud computing and migrating applications to ECS containers
* Experience on GitHub , TeamCity , Maven, CHEF or Ansible , Jenkins and JFrog
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills
* Authoritatively and effectively handles work, time, and resources
* Applied knowledge of standard development methodologies
* Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations
* Strong problem solving and program execution skills
* Ability to understand the big picture - can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
* Demonstrable ability to communicate and develop long-lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner
* Delivery focused and result oriented
* Process oriented
* Attentive to detail
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.