* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19023283
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all
Citi's Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise.
The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG).
Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business. CITI, with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer's needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI's trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around -the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country.
We are seeking an experienced Production Support Sr. Analyst within the ICG Production Support organization, specifically within Treasure & Trade Solutions (TTS) Technology. The Production Support Analyst is required to provide Level 2 support, perform assigned project work, and carry out Change & Release implementations for Global Payments Applications.
The candidate must have strong motivation to drive, lead and be successful in their endeavors, great teamwork and team building skills will be a key factor to the success of the team
The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. The successful candidate should be able to implement and follow strategic management direction, committed to work on weekends to manage the Change & Release implementations, and work on strategic projects assigned within the Global Payments Applications.
* Functional Responsibilities
* Responsible for all aspects of Incident and L2 support for the Global Payments
* Proactively monitor and provide tier-3 Production Support, resolving risks and issues and initiating corrective action plans as appropriate.
* Be proactive in monitoring trends and instituting continuous process improvement.
* Work on technology projects as assigned.
* Ensure process are clearly documented and staff are suitably trained
* Ensures essential procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
* Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting processes are in place for the Production environment
* Ensure appropriate capacity and performance monitoring and review processes are instituted and executed.
* To provide regular communication to management and stakeholders of Production Support status for your applications, including risks, issues and mitigations.
* Able to analyze complex problems / situations and to propose simple solutions
* Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
* Manage a workload which is subject to changing priorities and demands
* Promote effective knowledge management across the Global Payments Application Support teams
* Collaborate effectively with cross functional stakeholders, sharing information and knowledge effectively
* Effectively communicate and interact with infrastructure and supporting technology groups across a distributed WinTel or Unix/Linux environment to drive problem resolution and service levels.
* Work closely with 1st & 2nd level support and development teams to ensure team is meeting the business' requirements. Ensure team delivers on these priorities and communicated progress effectively to all stakeholders.
* Follow thru to ensure each problem is resolved according to SLA.
APPLICATION SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years' work experience in Technical Production Support roles preferably within a large scale, global financial
* services organization
* Prior experience in enterprise application development or support, capacity planning, optimization, re-engineering, performance fine tuning and cost optimization
* Demonstrate accountability, leadership, independent initiatives and willingness to lead and work with teams across multiple locations and time-zone.
* Have utilized DevOps methodologies and have worked with application developers to guide the development and implementation of Cloud applications, systems and processes a big plus
* Strong team player with direct and matrix management skills. Flexible and being able to manage time effectively.
* Managing Multiple Applications Establishing ITIL best practices Processes and Procedures.
* Ability to Manage Change and Release implementation, Review and sign off on the all application related changes and ensure all the changes are deployment within the timeline and post implementation validation are performed.
* Experience in leading staff in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
* Experience in managing communications across business and technology stakeholders at varying levels across a medium to large scale enterprise.
* Preferred production support experience in banking industry.
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent in related field with 5+ years.
* Unix: 3-5 years IT Support experience with AIX or Linux
* Scripting: 3-5 experience writing Shell, Chef, batch, writing SQL queries
* Middleware: Supported Websphere, Java and IHS applications
* Messaging: Supporting MQ and NDM.
* Others: MongoDB and Kafka knowledge is a big plus
* Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics, Geneos ITRS, ELK experience is an advantage
* Deployment Tools: Have worked on enterprise 1 click deployment tools
* Worked on Incident management and tracking tools.
* Experience in Autosys Job Scheduling and setup.
* Basic understanding of network topology, Firewalls and Load balancers.
* UNIX and Scripting
* Working experience with Linux infrastructure
* Experience writing Linux Shell scripts
* Ability to work in an Offshore/Onsite environment
* Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
* Efficiently and effectively manages work, time, and resources.
* Strong knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
* Ability to work under high-pressure situations and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment that includes a global focus.
* Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
* Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
* Ability to understand the big picture - can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues.
* Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.