About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting's Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
The ITG Applications Architect leads and is responsible for the operations of FTI's SharePoint based applications. The lead would be focused on the architecture, operational health, management, and monitoring of the SharePoint system.
* May directly supervise other staff in the completion of projects and assigned tasks.
* Conceives, designs, and oversees the implementation of enterprise-wide applications and systems development.
* Provides IT systems administration and application architecture development including monitoring and capacity planning.
* Responsible for the implementation of all modifications and changes to FTI's SharePoint system which include SharePoint 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online (Office365) systems.
* Develops, manages and maintains operational procedures for the daily health of the environment.
* Defines and maintains tasks, processes, procedures and the overall plan used for disaster backup and recovery of their environment.
* Generates and maintains operational metrics for trending. • Analyzes and maintains performance data to ensure optimal usage of the resources available.
* Responsible for the execution and maintenance of:
* Operational Calendars
* Use and compliance with FTI's Change Management Control Process
* Incident reporting and tracking
* Use and compliance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards when developing solutions
* Responsible for providing high quality project management services on all assignments with little to no involvement from management.
* Ensures that the business and technical architecture of delivered solutions match customer requirements.
* Matches recommended architecture changes and uplifts to business need.
* Proactively engages management as necessary to resolve issues and ensure awareness of potential dangers to the environment.
* Experience with development of solutions in the Microsoft .Net development platform
* Experience in architecture, implementation and management of SharePoint 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint online (Office365) solutions.
* Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with senior business management and peers.
* Strong business and technical process design and documentation skills. • Possesses a high level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge.
* Industry expertise of best practices, standards, and technology.
* Understands and applies policies and procedures.
* High level certification in core area (MCSE, Office365, Azure).
* Project Management Experience.
BEHAVIORAL AND INTERPERSONAL
* Positive Attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Role Modeling
* Team Work
* Adaptable to changing priorities
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Four Year College Degree or equivalent job experience
* 10 Years of Technical experience; with 5 years of demonstrable Design experience.
* 1 High Level Technical Certification
* 1 High Level Core Certification
* Daily time entry to record billable and non billable time.
* As developed and coordinated upon request by supervisor.
* Support other IT staff with open and unresolved issues.
* Provides on-call support via cell-phone or pager 24 x 7.
* Take on responsibilities as a backup or alternate for other IT staff.
* Cover and resolve any outstanding Service Desk related issues in an effort to help all IT members resolve tickets as quickly and efficiently as possible.
* Physical labor from time to time, which may include moving equipment, furniture, etc.
* Periodic travel required, sometimes with little notice.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a business advisory firm.