About Herbalife Nutrition
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent distributors, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, skyrocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. Herbalife Nutrition offers high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent distributor, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Herbalife Nutrition's targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated distributors in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. Herbalife Nutrition is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and our shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.4 billion in 2017. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Applications Analyst, Web Product translates customer needs and technology directions into product definition. The individual liaises with Development, Quality Assurance and end users on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of software systems. The Applications Analyst reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies functional documentation for business applications. This individual works within the web product team to support software projects from ideation through implementation and maintenance including working on proposals, specifications, wire frames and site maps to help define the user experience for new software applications. The Application Analyst detects, analyze, diagnose, report and resolve problems and enhancement requests associated with applications.
* Manage discrete projects that require coordination between development, QA and product teams.
* Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical user constituencies.
* Work with internal stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules, and apply those rules into detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
* Engage end users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure an effective technological solution.
* Engage end users to support all necessary clarification for the Project, Development and Production Support teams to design and implement an effective solution.
* Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
* Verification of the feasibility of requested functionality and validation of support for business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
* Review and track online application trends for recommendations and implementation
* Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to:
* Scope Document
* Business Requirements Document
* Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
* Use Cases
* Wire Frames
* Activity Diagrams
* Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
* Application Gap analysis
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
* Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
* Ability to organize workload for effective implementation of multiple concurrent projects
* Knowledge of technical aspects of web application development and design including .NET, SQL, HTML, XML, Java / Java script
* Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
* Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
* Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
* Ability to function as an effective team member
* Motivated self-starter with initiative
* Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
* 3 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
* 3 years demonstrated experience with .NET client/server and/or Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Experience in .NET/SQL Server and Oracle ERP environments
* Experience with enterprise content management systems
* Understanding of SEO/SEM, application usability
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Herbalife develops and sells nutrition solutions internationally.