Fujitsu is a leading provider of customer-focused information technology and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting device technologies, highly reliable computing and communications products, and a worldwide corps of systems and services experts uniquely position us to deliver comprehensive solutions that open up infinite possibilities for our customers' success.
FUJITSU GLOVIA, INC. is a leading innovator in manufacturing ERP solutions, helping manufacturers and assembly companies domestically and worldwide optimize, manage and grow their operations. From single-location manufacturers to multi-national, multi-lingual, multi-currency corporations, FUJITSU GLOVIA offers the expertise and technology to deliver simple, yet scalable solutions that solve its customers' most complicated business problems.
The company's GLOVIA G2 manufacturing ERP software offers a highly visual and versatile interface that simplifies work-flow for non-ERP experts and improves end-user productivity. GLOVIA G2 is an extraordinarily adaptable, fully mobile system offering universal use on any device, operating system or browser with full database support on SQL Server 2014 and Oracle Database 12c.
Available as an on-premise or cloud-based solution, GLOVIA G2 integrates with a variety of lean manufacturing systems to help customers eliminate process inefficiency and improve productivity, quality, delivery and service.
Company headquarters are in El Segundo, CA.
We are seeking an New Grad Application Support Analyst for our Global Customer Care Department to be based in El Segundo, CA.
Provide first level Application technical support to customers and field consultants on Glovia products, third party products, and remote services as required. Preferred work schedule would be 8 AM to 5 PM PST. Work on internal Glovia projects as required, has a passion for technology and enjoys solving business problems
Reports to Manager, Glovia Customer Care
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. Other duties may be assigned:
* Assist customers and field personnel with resolving Applications issues/ Systems issues ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction; also providing consulting when required.
* Escalation and follow-up of critical customer accounts and keeping management apprised of the situation
* Provide detail documentation and test cases for product errors and submit through Clarify to Global Product Support
* Keep application and trouble-shooting skills at a high level for assigned applications. Cross train department colleagues/ new employees on an ongoing basis.
* Administrative Activities: a) keep case notes in Clarify up to date and customer notified of case status b) participation in department and company meetings c) update knowledge base with solutions you have created or work-arounds, write tech-notes, FAQs and assist department manager with updating documents as needed
* Assist department manager in developing, documenting and standardizing procedures and processes
* Maintain good rapport and working relationship with co-workers and other
* Awareness of company goals and objectives, as well as, customer support policies
* Performs all required administrative functions necessary to the position.
* Accurate, timely submission of timesheets for all time expended.
* Timely submission of schedules, project status reports and other relevant correspondence.
* Accurate, timely submission of all expense reports.
Education & Training:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or IT is a plus
* No previous professional experience is required. Up to 4 years of related experience in Customer services in the technical field and/or ERP is a plus
* Extensive domain experience in the Financials, Supply Chain modules (GL, AP,
PO, OM, INV, AR) and CRM is a plus
* Experience working with Manufacturing, Engineering and Distribution modules is a plus
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Understands the INs and OUTs of customer product Support is a plus
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively with others
* Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and work effectively in a fast paced
environment with attention to details
* Result driven, deadline driven, goal oriented, highly motivated
* Depending on candidate's level of experience:
* Able to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues; able to work on problems of limited scope; able to follow standard practices and procedures; and able to receive detailed instructions on all work; OR
* Able to apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues; able to work on problems of moderate scope; receive general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments; and exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices
* Able to balance multiple responsibilities and work effectively in a fast paced environment with attention to details
* Result driven, deadline driven, goal oriented, highly motivated, takes ownership and new challenges on an ongoing basis to meet department's objectives
* Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through. Follows directions.
* Quick learner and takes initiative to learn on his/ her own
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other enterprise collaboration tools is a plus
* Knowledge of working with Microsoft OS, UNIX/Linux, Solaris, Windows Pro Desktop, VM-Ware, Cloud is a plus
* Knowledge of SQL and Oracle a plus
* Experience creating various reports in Excel and other reporting tools
* Experience with generating various flow charts
* Strong decision making skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.