The Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing consulting and support services to clients and vendors for the purposes of building, implementing and maintaining integrations with the Odyssey File & Serve E-Filing Manager as well as other eSolutions owned software. Vendors include:
* EFSPs (E-Filing Service Providers) * CMS Vendors (Court Clerk Case Management Systems) * Courts * County IT * Other teams within Tyler
The incumbent must be available to work a shift between 7 AM and 7 PM, Monday thru Friday; additionally, works occasional after-hours or on-call shifts for support or scheduled installations. Although this is not a developer position, a software development background is helpful.
* Provides technical guidance to vendors regarding systems, networking, and security requirements. * Provides API guidance to vendor analysts and developers seeking to build an integration. * Participates in webinars and meetings with vendors. * Supports and diagnoses support incidents. * Reports on vendor status and associated roadblocks or risks. * Performs vendor certifications. * Reviews API documentation. * Produces internal support documentation as needed. * Deploys and configures eSolutions owned software within Tyler and Tyler Courts customer environments. * Provides outage response/troubleshooting for the Odyssey Translation Bridge, Odyssey Portal and other eSolutions software. * Works with internal and external customers on resolving complex technical issues. * Works with filer and clerk reviewer support staff on analysis, diagnostics and resolution of issues. * Provides after-hours installation and outage response/troubleshooting as needed. * Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time. * 0-5% business travel
* BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is required * Demonstrated knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies. * Professional work experience with the following technologies: * Highly Preferred * Working knowledge of networking and related infrastructure * SQL * XML/XSD
* Preferred * API experience * SOAP Web Services/SoapUI * Microsoft (preferred) or Linux administration
* Desired * Scripting * Programming
* 2-4 years' experience working in a customer-facing role. * Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of technical and business knowledge. * Self-starter requiring minimal supervision. * Fast learner of new tools and technologies. * Ability to maintain good working relationships with developers, project managers, quality assurance analysts, clients, client representatives, and product owners.
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
About Tyler Technologies
Tyler Technologies is a company that provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector, with a focus on local governments.