Wintrust Financial Corporation
The Application Specialist - Item Processing / Lockbox will have technical responsibility for support of the Item Processing and Lockbox systems. The Application Specialist - Item Processing / Lockbox will interface with various business units, vendors and other IT departments to maintain, support and troubleshoot the Item Processing, Lockbox and other ancillary systems.
* Perform configuration tasks on the Item Processing or Lockbox systems
* Work with business units to set up new lockbox customer and configure specialized reporting
* Act as liaison between Wintrust Technology, business groups, and vendors for supporting the systems
* B.S, B.A. in Computer Science or Business preferred
* 3-5 years of overall IT or business experience
* Must have knowledge of banking systems
* Must have experience writing Visual Basic executables
* Experience with software installations in Windows server environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
* Ability to document procedures for non-technical users to follow
* Excellent attitude and positive demeanor
* Experience with banking platforms and vendors like Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) or Fiserv a plus
* Experience with or understanding of Item Processing and/or Lockbox functions a plus
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
About Wintrust Financial Corporation
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.