The Application Specialist will be responsible for providing expert solution knowledge with the EHR platform Evolv, recommended practices, maintenance of live applications and process design representing their domain of expertise.
A robust knowledge of EHRs, specifically Evolv, and Healthcare IT is expected for success in this role. The Application Specialist is also responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the Application Analysts on the Netsmart team.
* Understands Netsmart solutions for which they are assigned
* Consults on broad solution functionality.
* Participates on solution development projects for assigned clients
* Is knowledgeable about system functions (i.e. clinical, billing, or reporting)
* Responsible for build and testing of EHR system changes
* Participates with client team to understand and execute the scope of the engagement and in the change control protocols
* Identifies and measures client improvement opportunities.
* Develops and cultivates client Executive relationships.
* Participates in continuous learning opportunities to grow solution expertise.
* Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in lieu of degree required
* Minimum 2 years' experience in implementing EHR solutions to healthcare organizations or equivalent
* Demonstrated experience with Evolv solution.
* Strong solution knowledge for Evolv resulting in the Specialist being perceived as the expert in the solution.
* Ability to explain solution capabilities within the context of business processes within a Community or Practice segment
* Demonstrated process improvement skills to be available to client within their specified solution
* Experience in solution benefits identification, development and reporting.
* Ability to travel up to 20%
* Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
* Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL skills and/or Billing System skills a plus
* Fluent in English
* Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.