The Application Specialist - BSA/Actimize will be responsible for interfacing between the BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) department, Technology and other Wintrust areas to determine business requirements for, troubleshoots and tests the Actimize BSA/AML system. The Application Specialist will use their knowledge of BSA/AML compliance and analysis to help guide Technology areas in the mapping of customers, transactions and rules into the Actimize system and will lead the IT Actimize team in initial system and change testing. Work with vendors to troubleshoot system issues.
* Work with BSA, Banking, Data Management and Technology departments to design business requirements for Actimize configuration for all types of system interface changes.
* Create testing scripts and perform initial testing of ETL and configuration changes.
* Research queries/issues from BSA partners and work with internal and external teams to resolve.
* Translate BSA/AML needs for the technology teams who service the Actimize system and the ETL that feeds it.
* B.S, B.A. in Computer Science or Business preferred
* 3-5 years overall IT or business experience
* Must have knowledge of BSA/AML compliance and systems
* Must have experience supporting and troubleshooting banking/BSA systems
* Must be a logical analytical thinker
* Experience with Actimize preferred
* Experience with banking platforms and vendors like Fidelity Information Systems (FIS) a plus
* Experience with data mining using SQL preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people
* Ability to document procedures for non-technical users to follow
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.