St. Mary's Hospital for Children is currently seeking an Application Specialist to work on the IT Department. The qualified candidate will analyze and solve software and hardware issues at the healthcare system. They will test, sign off on and implement efficient technical solutions in a timely manner and provide support for daily operations. The candidate will maintain and support all existing and any new system applications and hardware. They will support the Healthcare system's mission to provide the highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines, meeting agency standards, and obtaining appropriate certifications when necessary.
1. Works in conjunction with Director and CIO to identify and resolve technical issues in order to provide continuous business operations.
2. Sets up hardware for end users as needed.
3. Develops and maintains system program documentation and training documentation as directed.
4. Provides guidance and training to end users when necessary.
5. Customizes applications to accommodate the user's needs.
6. Trains users in the proper usage of basic computer techniques.
7. Answers the Help Desk Lines during business hours.
8. Provides technical support to the user community
9. Properly logs in to Help Desk tickets into the tracking system of all Help Desk assignments performed.
10. Recognizes when an issue needs to be escalated to management for problem resolution or as a matter of established policy.
11. Answers all telephone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
12. Solicits feedback from the user community on ways to improve customer service.
13. Provides on call assistance based on a rotating weekly schedule as assigned.
14. Documents helpdesk tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
15. Performs tasks requested by management as needed
Join our fabulous team of professionals where big hearts help little patients!
We RECOGNIZE ability and REWARD excellence. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits:
Excellent individual/family benefits
Generous paid time off
Flexible spending accounts
403(b) retirement plan
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.