Title: Application Solution Responsible SAP Master Data
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County
Are you experienced within SAP Master Data and looking for a challenge? Do you want to take a lead position as an Application Solution Responsible? Apply now!
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you as an Application Solution Responsible will have a key role within our global program working with the latest SAP Technologies/platforms. The role is often called Functional Architect in other organizations.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications Division that coordinates and manages new business processes and system support for major parts of the H&M garment flow. This is one of the core functional areas within H&Ms IT-department where you will provide a master data foundation. Our master data is used for everything - from stores and logistics to customers and analytics! We are in the middle of a global roll out phase and in parallel we are refining processes and systems.
You will be a part of the application development team that drives and executes master data design covering the areas product, customer, supplier and site. You will work in a complex system landscape and be involved in different projects and programs within our SAP platform. The responsibility includes securing that the solutions are developed according to business and legal requirements, being maintainable in the long run and aligned with H&M architectural guidelines.
The job of an Application Solution Responsible comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. You will be the overall responsible for the one of the ECC Master Data solution areas Product or Supplier which e.g. means:
* Ensuring solution consistency, scalability and strategic readiness of the Master Data object solution to secure a long-term solution
* Point of contact for different stakeholders such programs, projects, other functional areas, surrounding solutions and other teams within the own functional area such as Application experts, Application maintenance, Rollout teams, Test team and Business operation team
* Participated in pre-studies, projects and cross-functional forums to give inputs and gather incoming requirements to scope into releases
* You can be the driver of new initiatives
* You are on top of how the solution works and what needs to be improved as well as how it is integrated with other systems and used
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious diplomatic team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
* More than 5 years' experience of design, concepts, principles and configuration in SAP ECC
* Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC
* Be careful with the details and at the same time have the ability to see the big picture
* Knowledge of Product, Customer, Supplier and Site master data with emphasis on either Product or Supplier
* Experience from managed service
* Used to work with both technical and business questions
* Experience from working in distributed teams
* Experience from large, global organizations
* Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
* Excellent managing of deliverables ("to-do lists"), time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills.
* Pedagogical skills as well as experience from planning and running workshops
* Project management
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Maria Werin Enblom at email@example.com or 08-796 55 00.
We review applications continuously, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest 1st of March 2019.
Who are we at the IT-Department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.