Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we're looking for a Application Security Engineer to join our Network and Security team. If you are excited by the prospect of securing technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you.
As a Application Security Engineer, you will work closely with our Scaled Agile (SAFe) development teams to assess their applications, provide them guidance on secure coding practices, and implement tools and processes to help them gauge how well they're doing. You will also work with our data science team to secure petabytes of data, our CI/CD teams to integrate security tools into the application build process, and the rest of the Product and R&D organizations to drive global information security and compliance. We are trusted by thousands of brands and publishers to securely measure their digital advertisements each day, so this is a crucial role in the company.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with various engineering teams to establish, implement and promote security standards to properly secure applications
* Implement and automate static code analysis
* Perform regular application vulnerability assessments and lead initiatives to resolve any security flaws
* Automate security log collection and analysis wherever possible
* Establish and promote secure coding practices and general security awareness across multiple development teams
* Work on the improvement and integration of existing tools and development of new tools
* Analyze, escalate and remediate security incidents
* Correlate suspicious activity, identify false positives and alert on key security metrics
* Build things you'll be proud of
Who you are and what you have:
* 4+ years of experience in software development or as an Application Security Engineer
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
* Understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design, SDLC and the ability to clearly articulate best practices for application security
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, or application security
* Advanced knowledge of security tools such as intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanners like Burp Suite, traffic analysis tools and packet sniffers like Wireshark, log collection and analysis like the ELK stack
* Knowledge of industry security standards, principles, techniques and technologies (OWASP, ISO27001, NIST etc.)
* Knowledge of Linux, scripting and automation
* Knowledge of cloud environments like AWS
* Proven ability to lead large projects that involved multiple development teams
What puts you over the top:
* SANS or Certified Ethical Hacker certifications
* Master of BurpSuite
* You can easily decrypt an XOR encrypted message
* You know who "Little Bobby Tables" is
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology company that offers data and solutions to establish a safer, more effective advertising ecosystem. We partner with advertisers and publishers to protect their investments, capture consumer attention, and drive business impact. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 13 countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in the Inc. 5000, Crain's Fast 50, Forbes America's Most Promising Companies, and I-COM's Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. Learn more at www.integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to email@example.com. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry.