Our security team at Collective Health is at the heart of the company's success. We spend a lot of time actively working with the broader community instead of opposing them, and we find that it passes off in spades. As part of the security team you'll be responsible for ensuring the success of a collaborative security pipeline we've built out and actively encourage and promote the security internal SDLC we have here.
* Augmenting our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline to include better security controls
* Perform code audits on internal and open source libraries for inclusion in our products
* Assist in the architecting of new products, features and capabilities
* Partner with shareholders from the various teams we have here in order to ensure good security outcomes
* Network and application vulnerability assessments
* Provide detailed explanations of the security issues found and ensure that those responsible for fixing them have a firm grasp of the fixes that needs to be implemented
* Provide technical leadership and mentorship on security topics
* Contribute to the security industry through open source software, research, white papers or presentations
* Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go or Java
* Experience working with Cloud networks (AWS, GCP, DO, AZURE)
* Experience with common attack scenarios in various common layers within our infrastructure (cloud-based issues, code quality, insider threat, etc)
* Deep understanding of information security principles
* Practical experience conducting web application security reviews and network-based penetration testing
* Understanding of a wide range of vulnerability classes
* Strong development experience in the security field (custom tools etc)
* Published work in the vulnerability research or information security field
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients-including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more-our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
About Collective Health
Collective Health is a provider of a cloud-based employer self-insurance platform.