We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Application Management Specialist
Internally, this role is referred to as Senior Engineer, Biz Ops.
The role supports the Applications on Zapp Platform, ensuring a consistent and successful level of support is delivered to the Zapp Participants and relevant remediation can take place when required. Apart from supporting the production(app support) systems, Application Management team has the responsibility of other work streams such as Release Management, Environment Support and Customer Configuration for test and pre-prod environments.
Production Support Activities
* 3rd line support for all Zapp Core Applications * Ownership of technical recovery activities to ensure restoration of service quickly and effectively. * Support application/infrastructure upgrades during the testing and implementation phases. * Triage of Infrastructure related incidents * Communication with the service management and customer support teams * Coordination of activities across the full supply chain including all 3rd Parties
Operational Readiness & Testing
* Perform and coordinate operational readiness testing.
Test System Support
* Technical Support of the test (Functional / Non-Functional ) environments. * Non-Functional defect Triaging. * Installation of 3rd Party applications used by Zapp Core.
Release and Implementation
* Management of releases into the controlled/production environments * Maintain all Configuration Items (CI) data for various environments
All About You:
* Java/J2EE * SQL / PLSQL * Unix Shell Scripting * J2EE Deployment Process * CI/CD Pipeline Experience * ITIL Process and procedures
* IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler * Experience with Deployment / Config tools such as Jenkins & Ansible. * Golden Gate * ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) * Monitoring Tools: Dynatrace, Splunk …etc.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.