* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19023038
Who are we?
Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. We do this by working as one-team to deliver high quality, reliable and modern infrastructure technologies at the right cost. We drive to optimize the functionality and capability of the infrastructure technologies.
The Cyber Security Services (CSS) organization is responsible for the management of critical security & network infrastructure, services, and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level.
As part of CSS, the Global Business Operations (GBO) function provides centrally-managed, shared business management services and drives strategy for Citi's Cyber Security & Networks organization through delivery of its Core Business Services and Security Service Management offerings.
* GBO Service Management provides support for security and networks services through end-to-end business relationship management of all Citi business sectors, engineering, 3rd party vendors, and senior business and technology executive management. The organization serves to provide one point of contact to customers & stakeholders and oversight of management processes & systems, while allowing the operational functions to focus on core responsibilities. The domains include Infrastructure Defense; Security Event Monitoring & the Security Operations Center; ; Authentication & Host Security; Vulnerability Assessments & Ethical Hacking; Mobile Application Gateway; & Global System Log Review.
An extremely vital and visible leadership role within the growing Cyber / Information Security and Network Infrastructure space at Citi, the senior business manager is responsible for the service management of Citi's Application & Host Security services on a global scale. Applicant must be an excellent written and verbal communicator and articulate presenter with the ability to customize delivery for all levels of management, with strong focus on building relationships with all stakeholders and fostering a collaborative environment. Ability to operate and be successful in a uniquely large and dynamic environment with constant change and need for multitasking is essential. Applicant must be able to manage and drive various complex global services in parallel, including fostering support from key players and provide sound business analysis and assessment of the operating environment to drive service consistency and maturity.
The applicant should possess the ability to build and lead an organization responsible for the following areas:
* Relationship Management: Act as central point of contact for all Citi business sectors, engineering, 3rd party vendors, and senior executive business and technology management to coordinate and/or in support of (but not limited to) strategic planning, client/business interactions and escalations, technology implementations and migrations, issue resolutions, incident/problem management representation. Provide a "white glove" type service to critical customers.
* Incident Management: Provide response coordination during production incidents and represent organization on various business forums related to the restoration, resolution, and root cause analysis of incidents.
* Client and Technology On-boarding: Oversee the end to end life cycle of technology implementation (purchasing to client follow ups) and client on-boarding onto new and existing security solutions with emphasis on time to market.
* Project Management: Design and drive large, complex projects to meet client, IS, and regulatory requirements.
* Process Management: Responsible for the engineering/re-engineering and oversight of operational and business processes and documentation while developing measurement and improvement processes to continuously drive service maturity.
* Change Management Coordination: Measuring and improving upon time to market of business requests and changes.
* Financial and Vendor Management: General oversight of the P&L budget and contracts.
* Risk, Controls and Compliance: Serve as representative to internal audit, external auditors and regulatory examiners on behalf of the area as well as responsible for oversight of the internal control environment.
* Monitoring and Reporting: Creation and management of MIS reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on operational performance, productivity and IS capabilities.
* Provide management support to the Authentication & Host Security Senior Leader.
* Experience in a Business Analysis, Technology Operations, Client Management and/or Project Management role is required. General knowledge/experience in the following Information Security (IS) technology frameworks is required (in-depth knowledge is a plus): ITIL Service Management and/or COBIT Frameworks, application & host security, networks, network security products, and common architectures that deliver high performance and resilient solutions (such as systematic trading environments). Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Science Degree is required and MBA is a plus. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.