AWS Tech360 team is looking for an experience Application Engineer to play a key role in expanding the capabilities of our mission-critical Incentive Compensation Management application. In addition to requiring a high level of technical expertise, this role is about understanding the needs of the business, the data behind it, and how to transform this information into technical solutions that allow the business to make swift, informed decisions. Ideal candidates will have expertise in all phases of the application development life cycle in building models that scale over time while balancing accuracy, flexibility, and speed.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
* Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes.
* Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient applications managing all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, modeling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, and documentation.
* Work with cross-functional teams to develop solutions that accelerate cycle times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure results are accurate.
* Identify process improvement opportunities to drive innovation.
* Earn Trust of Others. Engage with many internal AWS teams, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.