Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We're committed to building a better future - from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us - change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Texas Instruments (TI) is looking for an experienced Application Developer to join our team.
At TI, our Application Developers design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate programs. You may analyzes existing programs or develop logic for new systems; coding and testing/debugging programs. You may develop conversion and system implementation plans and prepare system and programming documentation.
* SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO) Manage Business Process Management, SAP Process Integrations and SAP Business Rules Management. Maintain, support and develop complete designs including data flows, mappings, to meet project requirements keeping in mind strategic goals for data architecture and data modeling standards. This includes initial requirements, research, design, coding, testing and installation.
* Design, write, implement and tune new and existing Business processes
* Work with Project teams to implement PO processes
* Document run/maintain support processes for new development.
* Process Orchestration experience a plus
* Java preferred or other similar development languages
* Troubleshooting, Run-Maintain and on-call support
* Own Audit processes and Metrics
* Run/maintain support in addressing root cause issues to drive continuous improvement of the environment
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology related field with 3 years experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Ability to effectively communicate to all layers of the organization
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and ability to take ownership for issue resolution
Minimum 3-5 years of Development and troubleshooting skills:
Process Orchestration experience a plus
* B2B or EDI knowledge, designing & troubleshooting data flows and mappings
* SAP knowledge
* ABAP, Java or other similar development languages
* Proficient with Microsoft Tools
* SAP NetWeaver
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments is a semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits and embedded processors.