Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Req #: 190052956
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Investor Services within Corporate Investment Banking Technology is looking to hire a highly motivated, experienced and hands-on tech developer to join the Agency Lending Team to join the development team in Dallas. The successful candidate will be responsible for application design and development of core trading application- AVATAR.
* Designing our core trading application that meets both our business and architectural requirements
* Responsible for business and stakeholder engagement.
* Involve in Production Deployments and Support from Application development perspective.
* Working with developers in other component teams to ensure consistent integration of services across teams
* Top notch tech developer capable of working independently and also working along with other development teams
* Excellent communication, analytical and technical skills
* A strong sense of good practice with respect to development techniques
* Excellent understanding of a software development lifecycle process
* Ideally understands securities lending and trade life cycle flows and demonstrates an eagerness to learn the business.
* Experience with Java 8 and Caching Technologies
* Experience in design and architecture of software applications.
* Cloud based technologies
* In depth knowledge of OO design principles
* Excellent understand of Spring/JDBC/JMS
* In depth knowledge of Java Transaction Management
* Experience of working on highly scalable & available systems
* Database experience in Oracle
* Testing frameworks (junit/mockito/jbehave/concordion)
* Performance and monitoring tools
* Continuous Integration & Delivery tools
* Messaging (JMS/MQ)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
* Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.