* Background with custom application development using object oriented programming technologies like .NET or Java
* Experience with fundamental database concepts (including data modeling and integration)
* Experience with the use or creation of REST/SOAP-based web services and service bus technologies
* Conduct hands-on development, configuration, or system setup
* Experience with implementing solutions in the leading cloud providers (including AWS, MS Azure)
* Documents technical requirements, designs and develops systems
* Executes test strategies and deploys solutions
* Analyze data and processes, compile research, and offer possible solutions
* Provides timely and succinct status updates
* Conducts facilitated working sessions with small groups of users
* Produces high quality deliverables on time
* Shares knowledge and teaches other Scorpions
* Travels to client locations
* 3-5+ years of experience
* US Citizen or GC Holder
* Bachelor's Degree
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We turn data into actionable insights and transform organizations for the digital era.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Houston, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.
Visit us at www.sensecorp.com.