The Honda North America (HNA) Security Architect's role is to strategically design application and data protection security systems and standards for the North America region that support core organizational functions. The HNA Security Architects will gain organizational commitment for all security plans, as well as evaluate and select all security technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, the HNA Security Architect provides domain technical leadership across the organization and North America Region, from strategic decision-making down to the security domain project planning and design evaluation level. The HNA Security Architect will supervise onsite contractor staff and assign responsibilities for executing security plans, ensuring the team is aligned on day-to-day operations and plans in progress and will work directly with Project Managers, other Architects, and Business Partners to strengthen Honda's security capabilities across the North America Region.
* Supervise onsite security architecture contractor team. Assign responsibilities for executing plans and ensure milestones and resource requirements are met along with aligning contractors to day-to-day operations and plans in progress
* Define security policies and standards for existing, new and emerging technologies and drive adoption across the North America Region
* Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver coherent, reusable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision
* Undergraduate Degree in the field of Computer Science or Computer Engineering; Graduate Degree in one of these fields preferred
* One or more of the following Certifications: GIAC Security Essentials Certification, GIAC Security Leadership Certification, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security, (ISC)2 SCCP, CISSP, or ISSAP
* Ten (10) years of experience working in a Architecture Designing Security System Technologies, policies, and standard within the Manufacturing, Sales and/or Finance industries
* Five (5) years of experience managing a staff of two (2) to five (5) or more individuals
* Working Technical Knowledge of Endpoint Protection and Data Loss Prevention Security Solutions (E.G. Mcaffe DLP, Fortinet IDS/IPS; Forcepont Web Proxy; Symantec Cloudsoc (CASB)
* Working technical knowledge of Automated Integration Tools along with API Protocols and Schemas such as SOAP and REST
* Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP and other Network Administration protocols
* Experience Architecting and explaining solutions within the areas of Asset Classification, Data and System Ownership, Data Retention, Protecting Privacy, and Data Security Controls
* Strong ability to conduct research into Security issues and products as required
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to present ideas in Business Friendly and User Friendly language
* Team Oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.