Application Data Administrator
Req #: 221235
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
We are seeking an Application Data Administrator to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions.
What You'll Get to Do:
* You will support application and database activities in managing and maintaining multiple Oracle RDBMS environment instances in support of the DoD program operations, maintenance, and deployment with the flexibility to add additional instances based on capacity planning and emerging new government requirements.
* You will ensure production uptime service levels are maintained and made available per requirements that include backup, recovery, refresh, performance tuning, and security (physical and data).
More About the Role:
* Apply IT industry best practices in database administration to maintain and sustain the production databases.
* Perform health checks and monitor system integrity and usability in accordance with the current requirements, AIM TA.155, or operating procedures.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Seven Years of IT experience, with at least 7 years' large-scale Oracle ERP sustainment experience
* Experience using WebLogic for Oracle eBS R12.2 web tier and Oracle OEM12c to manage and monitor environments
* Must have experience of installation and support of Oracle RAC, SuperCluster and 126.96.36.199 and 12c database
* Experience upgrading Oracle databases
* Should have working knowledge of Maintaining DoD security Standards and Rules, including those related to the databases (e.g., Oracle CPU patching, access management, direct grant, db links, etc.).
* Should have experience of security monitoring, managing, and testing, such as IAVA's, patches, STIGs etc.
* Must have experience of designing and implementing single sign-on architecture of various supporting application such as SOA, OBIEE using available tools including but not limited to OAM/OID
* Bachelor's degree plus seven years relevant experience
* Relevant certifications, to include OCP, ITIL, etc.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Prior Oracle eBS Federal Financial Management experience supporting a DoD customer
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.