Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain - from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft - from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
We are seeking an Application Architect who will be responsible for planning and designing the technical structure, providing guidance to team members and leading the effort to solve technical challenges. Triumph is transforming from numerous stand alone operations and ERP solutions to a consolidated, consistent solution using Syteline. Syteline is a core ERP solution to provide effective and efficient operations for Triumph Group, an Aerospace and Defense manufacturing company.
* Knowledge of ERP applications, business system processes and process improvement.
* Capable of following technical installation manuals and installing complex applications
* Install license keys and manage usage.
* Installation of application updates/enhancements.
* Maintain application configuration, parameters and codes within ERP system.
* Maintain master data record replication rules within multi-site ERP system.
* Understand the business issues and workflow. Use this skill to support user/customer requests to improve internal systems through automation.
* Identify and gather necessary information from management team to ensure proper setup of codes.
* Manage, Monitor and Troubleshoot end user and system level problems.
* Strong experience with Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 through 2016, including SSRS.
* Manage master files to evaluate and correct invalid or outdated data.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of system policy and procedure documentation.
* Assist in the development and implementation of security policies consistent with the needs of a growing business.
* Monitoring applications system health, maintain connected peripherals, application software patches, and maintaining overall applications system performance.
* Manage user accounts; configure user profiles, re-set passwords, trouble shoot user permissions issues.
* Functional support of SyteLine/CSI ERP Application forms and end-user support.
* Project management skills.
* Other various duties as necessary or assigned.
* BS in Business or Computer Science
* 2-5 years of specific SyteLine/CSI ERP application experience, business systems processes, and business systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong skills in Syteline/CSI, SSRS Reports, and MS Office required.
* Excellent project management, analytical, data process modeling experience.
* Effective communicator both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.