Who are we?
Pierce Washington is an Oracle Gold Worldwide Partner offering its clients a unique blend of CPQ and Commerce consulting and integration expertise.
Who are you?
The Application Architect is responsible for the design, communication, and guidance of enterprise class applications. The ability to facilitate discussions with other technical and account contacts to understand the business requirements and build to deploy innovative online ecommerce and CPQ solutions. As the Application Architect, you understand the basic principles behind a wide variety of technologies and viewed as an invaluable resource to any project.
What you get to do:
* Serve as a consulting resource to UI and guides engineers in the implementation of their projects.
* Plan and lead implementation of the solutions across all layers of the technology stack, including front-end DOM, CPQ application platform, web services, HTTP protocols, network security and user authentication layers.
* Translate business and technical requirements into an overall solution that is robust, scalable, and extensible.
* Conduct performance tuning and diagnose/resolve obscure technical compatibility issues.
* Proactively anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security.
* Improve best practices in terms of code architecture, unit testing, database, and technical designs available to the Pierce Washington engineering team.
* Perform quality assurance on large projects, including areas of estimations, design, architecture, and coding.
* Participate in and prototyping broader product designs going across modules and projects.
* Suggest and implement third party libraries and software in the product.
* Responsible for overall performance and scalability of delivered applications and projects.
* Mentors less experienced technical staff.
What you bring to the role:
* Seven years of professional experience required; excellent software development skills.
* Application Integration Experience between Salesforce or equivalent CRM and ERP systems.
* Previous consulting experience is a plus.
* Ability to meet client travel requirements (around 25%).
* Understanding of the SDLC and eCommerce application implementations.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics from a reputable four-year university.
What we'll do for you:
* Health, vision, life & disability, dental insurance
* Snacks and Drinks
* Happy hours
* Ping pong torments
* Casual Dress
* Onsite gym
* Tuition reimbursement & Professional Development Program
* Learn and challenge yourself in a fast-paced, growing tech company
* Team outings & open office floor plan
Little more about us:
Since 2005 Pierce Washington has been committed to delivering the ability for customers to transform the way they quote and sell via the web. With a combined experience of 20 + years as former Anderson Consultants, our Delivery Partners offer the guidance and customer-centric implementation delivery of which the foundation of Pierce Washington was built upon. We take the time to understand our client's business processes to implement their CPQ solution as seamlessly and on time as possible. As BigMachine's; now Oracle, first Certified Implementation Partner, Pierce Washington has since delivered over 50 BigMachines/ Oracle implementation projects with a 100% referenceable customer base. Now as an Oracle's Gold partner, Pierce Washington continues to deliver our clients projects on time and on budget.