Day to day responsibilities:
* Serve as a consulting resource to UI and server side engineers who need guidance in the implementation of their Pierce Washington projects.
* Lead implementation of the solutions across all layers of the technology stack, including front-end DOM, CPQ application platform, webservices, HTTP protocols, network security and user authentication layers.
* Translate business and technical requirements into an overall solution that is robust, scalable, and extensible.
* Conduct performance tuning and diagnose/resolve obscure technical compatibility issues.
* Proactively anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security.
* Improve best practices in terms of code architecture, unit testing, database, and technical designs available to the Pierce Washington engineering team.
* Perform quality assurance on large projects, including areas of estimations, design, architecture, and coding.
* Participate in and prototyping broader product designs going across modules and projects.
* Suggest and implement third party libraries and software in the product.
* Responsible for overall performance and scalability of delivered applications and projects.
What you get to bring to the role:
* Seven years of professional experience required; excellent software development skills.
* Application Integration Experience between Salesforce or equivalent CRM and ERP systems.
* Previous consulting experience is a plus.
* Ability to meet client travel requirements (around 25%).
* Understanding of the systems development life cycle and eCommerce application implementations.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics from a reputable four-year university.
Note to Agency Recruiters: Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Pierce Washington LLC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Pierce Washington LLC will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Note to Corp to Corp Applicants:
Pierce Washington LLC does not accept applications via this Web site or directly to managers.