We are recruiting for an Application Analyst to support and maintain NM's IS Clinical Applications.
* Demonstrates proficient competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems.
* Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements.
* Contributes to analysis and recommendations relating to performance and / or capacity of systems to ensure reliability for current and / or future use.
* Analyzes production problems and identifies solutions / changes wherever necessary.
* Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes.
* Adheres to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies.
* Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meet Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers.
* Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure.
* Includes all aspects of customers (NMHC technology users, IS team members, end-users, etc).
* Actively participates and communicates with the project teams.
* Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team's goals and objectives.
* Understands the business and clinical processes at NMHC and the operational environments of assigned customers.
* Communication Skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members.
* Develops relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of IT solutions. Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code.
* This could include preparing time estimates for project activities and helping develop project timelines, monitoring performance, and reporting progress toward project milestones.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously.
* Personal and Staff Development, Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction.
* Provides mentoring and acts as a resource for Associate Analyst, as well as members of the application teams.
* Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others. Shifts among different support and project roles as required by situation. * Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities * Contributes to the IS Knowledge Repository. * AA/EOE
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required. * Three to seven years experience in core discipline.
* Three to five years experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.