Application Administrator--Washington, DC
Req #: 211089
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: NACI
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for an Applications Administrator to provide support in one of our Washington D.C locations. This individual must be a forward thinker who can proactively plan, multitask, troubleshoot, and possesses good organizational skills.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Develop deep understanding of the eDiscovery application package, supporting infrastructure and systems integration.
* Design, build, test, implement, and maintain process improvement automation components as necessary for the eDiscovery application package.
* Work with project managers and client to create scope, requirements and detailed designs to meet business needs.
* Assist with application administration tasks, including application installs, patch deployments, day to day support, template management, configuration, security, architecture review / design, and general best practices.
* Help define new business processes, data elements and application change requests.
* Document standard operating procedures (SOP), run books and other requirements to support the eDiscovery application.
* Provide on-call support for production applications.
* Triage problems and resolve issues.
* Manage the Application Ticketing System queue.
* Establish close partnerships with various teams and departments.
* Serve as SMEs for eDiscovery related questions and issues.
* Develop database designs for Microsoft SQL databases, including tables, views, and stored procedures, with Microsoft Access user interface.
* Implement security on SQL databases.
* Optimize and create indexes in SQL databases.
* Develop SQL queries to maintain databases, update data, and extract data.
* Develop data validation routines.
* Design and develop reports using selected tools including MS Office Applications and other tools approved by the government.
* Analyze requirements and data structures, and extract relevant information for inclusion on the reports.
* Develop visual presentations of information including charts, diagrams or dashboards to support management review and decision making.
You'll Bring These Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Experience with the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (eDiscovery EDRM) lifecycle.
* Desired Experience with Axcelerate (OpenText Recommind) a plus.
* Experience with other eDiscovery applications such as Relativity (KCura), and Ipro Eclipse.
* Proficient in at least one programming language.
* Proficient in the following scripting languages: PERL and PowerShell.
* Proficient with Extensible Markup Language (XML) usage in application support, programming, and scripting.
* Proficient in SQL and familiarity with RDBMS - Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL.
* Knowledge of database theory and design
* Knowledge of the principles of data querying.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office, VBA, and T-SQL
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to solve problems, troubleshoot, and quickly and independently learn new skills
* Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities and to manage multiple assignments with challenging/conflicting deadlines.
* Able to work effectively in a team environment.
* Clear and effective communicator - both oral and written.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* * 8 years professional experience
* * 4 years litigation support experience
* * 6 years Information Technology experience
* Skills and experience with required tools or applications
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.