MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses. It also includes our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Goldman Sachs is looking for an Appian Developer to support the Consumer and Commercial Banking Division Tech focused on bringing state of the art Goldman technology to the consumer market.
* This person will be responsible for the design, development, deployment and ongoing support of CCBD's Appian applications.
* The candidate will closely work with Business stakeholders, Product managers, Architects, Developers, DevOps engineers and QA team to carry out the SDLC activities.
* Should be comfortable working with the Agile processes and be able to collaborate and contribute estimates to the planning process.
* Knowledge of Consumer Finance is not essential but experience in any of these areas may provide a candidate with some advantage.
* Work to identify where workflow automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects
* Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders
* Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
* Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, related discipline or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
* 3+ years of experience on Appian implementation, knowing all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology
* Work closely with other IT teams to integrate the Appian applications with other existing platforms
* Experience with Appian 16.X or higher, Appian Sites, Appian Tempo, Records, Application Servers and MS SQL Server
* Experience with Appian Forms, Process Modelers, Rules & Expressions, Document Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types, XSD?s, and SQL queries
* Expertise in business integrations - Web Services and REST
* Hands-on experience must include: o Design of UI SAIL Forms for Site and Tempo environment o Design of CDTs that interact with external databases o Design of role-based access control Appian components o Development of Records and Reports using SAIL o Use of Appian Plugins for use in SAIL and process models o Ability to traverse logs to determine system and development errors o Build/consumption of web services in Appian o Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules
* Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, Security and other internal systems in the enterprise
* Experience with implementing BPM solutions for case management
* Expert knowledge of Appian CDTs and Data stores
* Experience with building Appian Plug-ins and leveraging APIs
* Experience in creating Appian plug-ins and Smart Services
* Proficient with Java, SQL, and Web Services
* Experience with designing & implementation of modules and App connectivity methods like Web API, SOAP requests with WSDLs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is a multinational financial services firm providing securities, investment banking and management services.