We are seeking an accomplished manager to join the Ecosystem Product Group with an experienced track record of building and maintaining quality app review frameworks, tools, and processes for marketplaces. You will help us create, plan, and lead a variety of QA and certification initiatives to scale for a global, and fast-growing application ecosystem.
The right candidate will have an established background of testing web applications with extensive knowledge of OAuth, QA automation and testing techniques. You are a leader who proactively finds and addresses problems, always puts the customer first, and has a passion for managing talent in a fast-paced environment. You possess exceptional project management and communication skills and are excited at the prospect of a highly visible job helping our platform developers and partners build, deploy, and grow with HubSpot.
What you'll be working on:
* Identify roles and responsibilities for App certification
* Develop and document certification process upholding best practices and automation.
* Work with developers and product teams to test platform integration submissions
* Identify any gaps or security issues in the application review process for HubSpot teams
* Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to developer experience and marketplace teams
* Execute digital test plans, test cases, and test scripts for multiple products/clients.
* Provide detailed reports of any bugs or potential security and compliance issues to the app developers
* Define a reusable framework for evaluating, testing and providing feedback to developers building for our platform
* Work with our platform marketing and success teams to move applications through the pipeline to launch
We are looking for people who have:
* 4+ years of hands-on experience in testing web applications, identifying bugs and writing App QA reports for developers
* Know how web applications work (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON)
* Know how to test backend APIs
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing environment and can prioritize work appropriately
* Enjoy people interaction and cross-collaboration with Engineering and Product teams
* Successful track record building QA teams for marketplaces or app stores - attracting, hiring, retaining, motivating the best talent
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we'd love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world's small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you'd like to be part of, we'd love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We're headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
HubSpot is a company that develops a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform.