API Gateway Developer - Design/OAuth
Req #: 190039073
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The JP Morgan Chase Digital API Gateway group supports exposing APIs to our external partners. We work closely with the chase Consumer Banking line of business to expose APIs that are intuitive, dependable, and easy to use for our partners. We are seeking passionate result-oriented technologists to drive better, faster, simpler solutions.
As a Digital API developer, you will work with cross-functional team consisting of business, design authorities, Chase partners and the service provider teams to:
* help onboard services to the API Gateway,
* develop and test various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs,
* help onboard various clients to use the APIs
* develop mock client apps to perform end-to-end testing
* assist in integration, QA, and Performance tests
* assist in production monitoring setup and rollout to partners
You will also have a post-project implementation responsibility to monitor product quality, triage any issues and adjust as customers deem necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* 3-5 years application development experience
* 3+ years developing REST services using Java & Spring framework
* 2+ years working experience on Agile scrum teams
* 1+ years of experience delivering APIs to external partners and integrating with external vendors
* Experience with implementing security protocols with OAuth and JWT
* Experience with Node.js and Apache JMeter
* Experience with GIT
* Understanding of Devops processes
* Experience with monitoring tools
* Experience with tuning high volume applications
* Experience in production documentation both inside code and external design specifications
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.